Friday, June 8, 2012

Nature's Camouflague

  
Nature gets me so excited with it's creativity to do anything with colors,patterns, and designs. Nature is the ultimate Diva if you really think about. It has everything a fashionista needs no  wonder why we get our inspiration to design from nature.
  
On the other hand, I love to take walks through the trails, and parks often to just absorb nature's energy. On one of my walks, I came across a type of green moth that I thought was a leaf. I was so fascinating with the leaf until I decided to take a closer look to discover it was a moth. I know many people aren't insect lovers but this moth made me realize how nature is the best when it comes to camouflage. I have a new interest in moths now and there is over 150- 250,000 species of moths. Wow! So far I have seen a beautiful artful display of nature with each moth. That's why nature is such an amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment